The above image is of a cop mocking the protestors.
The day we began to fear the armed men and women who vowed to protect us, was the day our country failed us.
This isn’t freedom. This is fear.
WE CANT HAVE SHIT I SWEAR
White kids making a mockery of the #IfTheyGunnedMeDown tag.
This is the epitome of white privilege.
I literally feel ill. What the fuck is wrong with these people
I saw this and I was thinking what everyone else already said. Some days I seriously hate being white because the fucks in these images above don’t understand how important it is. They don’t get that those #whatimagewouldtheyuse pictures were powerful, and true. And now these privileged white fucks have taken it and re-purposed it to something that they think is funny. Its absolutely disgusting.
i’ve never seen police throw tear gas or shoot rubber bullets at Westboro Baptist protestors.
Anonymous has released the name of the officer who murdered Mike Brown
reblog this until everyone knows his name
A mother’s worst nightmare.
She was preaching
this gave me chills
It’s true about a lot of young black men, staying in school with this country makes them out to be all criminals and thugs. It’s the system at work over and over again. End this.
Farmer plays Royals on trombone, cows gather
My cat came running while this was on
no shame at all yo
Let’s just break down all the reasons why you and this ask are terrible:
- I do not “claim to be bisexual.” I am bisexual.
- I am not in a “bihet relationship,” nor am I “bihet.” I am in a man/woman relationship. I am a bisexual person. I like men, women and non-binary people. If I were dating a woman, would you call that a “biles” relationship?
- If some lesbians are not comfortable around straight women, then that’s totally allowed. I’m not a straight woman. And I do not invade lesbian-only spaces. That said, I am not straight.
- I am in no way being intentionally deceptive when I refer to Ryan as my “partner.” I merely hate the words “boyfriend” and “girlfriend” and find “partner” gives a more accurate depiction of the nature of our relationship. I’ve never made an effort to hide the fact that Ry is a man. I’m not some heterosexual spy looking for a secret passageway into the Secret Lesbian Clubhouse.
- If you are surprised that Ryan is a man that’s your fault for not paying attention.
- Your last statement is incredibly nonsensical and boils down to downright misogyny. The fact that you think straight and lesbian women have certain ways that they’re “supposed” to dress means that you want to police what women wear based on their sexual orientation, which is all kinds of fucked up.
- The fact that you call my hair appropriative of lesbian style is also really disturbing considering some have felt that my hair resembles a mohawk (which is why I wear if flopped to the side and not up) which some consider appropriative of certain First Nations hairstyles, so you being more concerned about “lesbian style” than about actual cultural appropriation is REALLY weird.
- You’re tacky and I hate you.
What kind of shit
the word “bihet” makes me dry heave
Those eight responses made me very happy that someone ranted to the idiot telling the lovely bi woman to conform to her ideals about what a bi woman is.
bihet is a terrible word and should be burned with the fire of a thousand suns.